Friday, January 22, 2010

SNOW IN RIDGECREST!!!!!

Thursday we woke up to clouds. I went to an Old Testament class at our stake center. It was raining pretty hard when I left and the class lasted 1 1/2 hours. Well when I got out of class and headed for my car. Oh My Gosh it was Snowing really hard. I never drive in the "Snow" so I went home real slow as did the other cars on the road. Neal was out at "Home Depot" with Lilly. When he got home we went out to "Play" in the snow. We hope you enjoy our photos. As you will see I did finally pick up some snow and make a snowball. (for any of you that don't know I don't like to touch snow!! It is too cold and wet!!! That why we love the desert!! Now all around us it is covered with snow. The mountains are beautiful. We did venture out at night to our dance class. We are doing the "Jive" and love it. (We are new to the class and most people have the steps down really good. The instructor stops and "works" with us but we are really improving and we have made lots of new friends.

Remember snow doesn't last long on the desert and when we woke up the next morning the snow was gone except in the mountains
.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

It was awewsome and so beautiful! What a fun memory!